web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Breaking Up With A J.W.

The searches that bring people to my site never cease to amuse me. Most are quite dirty. At least half of my searches are for "vagiana" and although that one is becoming tiresome, it's keeping my stats high. Today, I found a new search that made me laugh. It was "how does one get rid of a jehovah's witness boyfriend".

There has to be a joke in there somewhere. I've never dated a J.W., but apparently, they are different to break up with then other guys. I can't imagine why, though. Other than refusing blood transfusions and an unfortunate tendency to canvass neighborhoods and knock on doors, I thought that they were pretty much the same as everyone else.

Is it really harder to break up with a Jehova's Witness guy?


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 09:17:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I really can't say. I know they do have some other unusual beliefs, though.

 
At 4/13/2007 03:22:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

You'll find me searching for things like, "What to do when your new puppy becomes a terrorist."

 
At 4/28/2007 06:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JWs NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS???

OVER 450 JEHOVAH'S WITNESS LAWSUITS, COURT CASES, ETC SUMMARIZED


This website summarizes 300 United States court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witnesses, including dozens of cases where the Parents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions:

DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com/



This website summarizes 160 United States court cases and lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against Employers:

EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES

http://jwemployees.bravehost.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home