web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More Evidence

Two doctors were standing side by side looking at a chart. With arms entwined, holding the chart together, they were leaning against each other. From their shoulders to their hips, their bodies were firmly, but gently pressed together. All smiles and looking into each other's eyes with fondness and obvious affection, it was obvious that they were very good friends. Had they not been of the same sex, I would have figured that they were a couple or wanted to be.

One of the doctors is openly gay. It's the other doctor I'm wondering about. He was the subject of a recent post concerning his occasional threesomes involving two guys and a girl. I can't help but wonder if the openly gay doctor is the guy he sometimes "plays" with.

Perhaps I'm over-reacting. This happened in front of everyone and no else seemed to notice anything strange. But it seemed strange to me. I look at charts with other people pretty much everyday and do so without touching the other person. Other people do the same. The two doctor's behavior jumped out at me because it was so odd. We'll see what happens next.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 4/04/2007 03:02:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I would say it seems they're "together".

 
At 4/04/2007 03:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...Regardless if it is a same-sex couple or not, that kind of behavior really isn't appropriate for the work place. I would love to see this on Grays Anatomy, lol.


IL Nurse

 
At 4/04/2007 04:24:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Maybe they were just giving each other a physical.:) But I would say that if they aren't gay, they missed a good chance.

 
At 4/05/2007 12:17:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, it sure appeared that way to me.

Anon, I think that I was the only one who noticed it. If I didn't have my gay-dar up, it probably would have escaped my notice too.

Gary, something tells me that they haven't missed any chances.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home