web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Five Things You Don't know

I have been tagged by Lisa to complete this meme. I have to list five things about me that I haven't ever revealed in my blog. Here are the rules: 1. Get tagged 2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog 3. Tag five others.

1) I don't have a favorite color.

2) I'm immune to poison oak.

3) I detest fluorescent lighting. If incandescent bulbs are ever outlawed, I will switch to candles and lanterns.

4) I once flew a plane, but someone else took care of the take-off and landing part.

5) I once auditioned to be a magician's assistant at a local amusement park. I wasn't chosen and spent the summer frying hamburgers instead. So much for my one shot at show business.

Tag yourselves if you want to play too, but Connie and Madwag, be sure to tag yourselves.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 3/28/2007 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

How can you not have a favorite color?!
Yes I am back on the grid:)

 
At 3/28/2007 11:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think of myself as a very interesting person, but I'll see if I can dredge something up.

 
At 3/28/2007 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I think your favorite color should be blond. It looks good on you. :)

 
At 3/29/2007 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, I'm glad that I can reach you again. When you get the chance, give me your new phone number.

Lisa says that we should meet half-way to see each other more often. I think that would be Santa Barbara. Interested?

Connie, I'm interested in getting to know you better. I would be fascinated by anything you wrote.

Gary, you are such a charmer. :)

 
At 3/29/2007 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Phone is the same for now. I would love to do Santa Barbara...too bad we missed the big orchid show there a couple of weeks ago.

 
At 3/30/2007 07:28:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Forget the orchids. I know a good place to get ice cream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home