web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Doggy Rider

Driving home last night around midnight, I saw a man wearing a top hat. That would have been odd all by itself, but this man was also driving a motorcycle. In addition, there was a big white dog straddling the front section of the bike. I wasn't drinking, I swear. I don't know about him.

The dog didn't look too happy. His ears were back and he was clinging on for dear life. I've seen articles about this man in the paper. There is no law against taking a dog for a ride on a motorcycle, so there is nothing that can be done about that. There is, however a law against riding without a helmet. A top hat doesn't qualify as a helmet. That has gotten him in trouble. Perhaps that's why he was riding around in the middle of the night. There are fewer cops out then.

Even though I had my camera, I couldn't get a picture. Sorry.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2007 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Man, I miss L.A.

 
At 6/02/2007 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

LA misses you too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home