web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, February 25, 2008

But They Were So Dirty

The label on the pillows said, "Spot clean only." They weren't kidding.


~ Home

10 Comments:

At 2/25/2008 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Mahala said...

It warms my heart to know there's someone else out there with similar luck to mine lol.

 
At 2/26/2008 05:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And you can't even blame this one on your reading glasses :)
Sounds like a great excuse to go shopping for some new pillows.

 
At 2/27/2008 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

oh what a bummer.... yep... time to go shopping

 
At 2/28/2008 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Hey . . . at least they're clean.

 
At 2/28/2008 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mahala, without being unlucky,I wouldn't have anything to blog about. Who wants to hear about what went right?

Connie and Madwag, any excuse to shop is a good one.

Bulldog, good point. :)

 
At 3/01/2008 11:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.... That looks like a big mess. :) They ARE clean.. inside and out. hehe

 
At 3/02/2008 07:38:00 AM, Blogger Jacq said...

Hey, at least it's an excuse to go SHOPPING!!!!!!

Can't tell you how many times I've done that. But I have cats! They NEED to be washed! heh

 
At 3/04/2008 03:24:00 PM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Oh my, that brings some of my own "washing machine disasters" to mind. Digging it all out of the filter and the tub is the next fun thing. Sorry about the pillows.

 
At 3/05/2008 06:28:00 PM, Blogger shrimplate said...

At first I thought it was a photo of a food-processor full of refried beans and red chili peppers.

 
At 3/06/2008 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, they were clean. Now they're in the trash bin.

Jacq, I don't understand things that can't be washed. What are we supposed to do when they get dirty?

Zippiknits, I didn't check the filter. Uh oh.

Shrimplate, oh that sounds good. I would rather have that than pillow guts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home