web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Coming Home Surprise

So, the idiot husband went to Thailand and decided to have some fun, which consisted of unprotected sex with prostitutes. In his place, I would have just visited the sites and taken lots of pictures, but that is just me. He is now lying in a hospital bed waiting to see what the cultures grow.

He has a nasty rash in his groin and some of his joints are swollen, red and painful. His lovely, sweet wife thinks he has perhaps gout, although, some rare tropical disease can't be ruled out. It is a terrible shame. They are such a nice couple with two well-behaved, beautiful daughters. The husband appears to have everything, a lovely wife, children, house, good job and gonorrhea. We will know for sure when the cultures come back.

Hopefully, he will have a strain that responds to antibiotics. Some strains of Gonorrhea are not treatable. Who knows what strain is going around in a South-East Asian whorehouse?

He says that he and his wife use condoms, so with some luck, she will be fine. I would expect that the wife will need to be told of her husband's little problem, anyway. Condoms aren't infallible.

I hope that the family isn't torn apart by this, but I could understand why the wife would not want to be married anymore to such an idiot. Perhaps if I were a man, the situation might make more sense, but I honestly don't know what would possess a man to do something like this.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 5/12/2008 05:42:00 AM, Blogger Mahala said...

Oh sheesh.. that is so wrong.

 
At 5/12/2008 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think for them sex is like shopping and there is a really good sale and even though you already have 100 pairs of shoes at home you just can't resist getting that really cute pair on sale.
I'm coming down today to sign the escrow papers, call me if you're not working :)

 
At 5/12/2008 01:34:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mahala, wrong is right.

Sarah, at least shoes don't mind if you bring another pair of shoes home. :)

I'm working today. *sigh*

 
At 5/14/2008 06:25:00 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Common, The guy uses condoms with his wife, but screws a southeast asian hooker without protection???

Sounds to me like he is trying to avoid getting his wife told about his little Thai MISADVENTURE.


Visit My Blog @
Murseblog@blogspot.com

 
At 5/15/2008 12:37:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Charles, he does have it a little backward. He is wearing the condom with the wrong partner.

 
At 5/16/2008 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

loads of men from here do that.... I think it is vile and gross... cheap sex, alcohol and food... it costs about £15 a day (I was recently told by someone who went there and did this exact thing... ugh!) to rent a "girlfriend"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home