web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Garden Joy




My garden has exploded into masses of flowers. It feels good to feel good. Why can't it be Spring all year round?


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 4/26/2008 09:03:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Wow, that's a lot. We finally have two tulips in bloom.

 
At 4/27/2008 05:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty. :) I've noticed my day lillies and irisis starting to grow. I also have a few flowers around the mailbox popping up... all purple. I'll have to snap a picture when it looks more flowery.

 
At 4/27/2008 05:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry... "irises" :)

 
At 4/28/2008 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, I would be happy to have some tulips. They don't grow here without storing them in the fridge for a few months.

Lisa, I remember your irises. They are gorgeous.

 
At 5/07/2008 07:01:00 PM, Blogger shrimplate said...

That's something else. Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home