web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mystery Blood

I walked around for several hours yesterday with a band aid on my finger because of the belief that my finger was cut. Blood had been dripping from my hand, so I examined my hands. There was a tiny scrape on my finger. It didn't look like much, but there was no better explanation for the blood, so I washed my hands and covered the scrape.

A few hours later, I looked in a mirror and noticed the big bloody scab on the end of my nose. How on earth did I scrape the skin off of it without feeling it? I took the band aid off my finger.

It must be time to trim my nails. Maybe I should wear mittens.


~ Home

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2008 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

oh wow... that is weird...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home