web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Entertainment For Dogs



MacKenzie has a new friend and no longer has much time for me. I haven't met the new friend and really hope that I don't. It lives in a hole in the ground. Whatever it is, when not in its hole, it hangs out under the rose bushes or climbs the sweat peas. I'm guessing that it is a rat or a family of rats.

MacKenzie has even been sleeping outside beside the hole. If she catches the creature, I sure hope that she doesn't leave it on my pillow as a present. I often wake up with shoes or dog cookies on the pillows. That is about as much as I can handle.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 07:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it could be a squirrel, and that would be cute on your pillow.. Well, as long as it was friendly... and alive. :)

 
At 5/01/2008 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm pretty sure that I would be upset if a squirrel was on my pillow, dead or alive. :)

 
At 5/02/2008 03:42:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

my little sweeties bring me dead rats... and mice... uuuuuuuuugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home