web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Dance Partners

Obama and Palin are going to be on Dancing With The Stars. It's on the Internet, so it must be true.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 10/27/2008 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I might tune in for that one.

 
At 10/28/2008 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You gotta love photoshop.

 
At 10/31/2008 01:37:00 AM, Blogger MissMelissa said...

I have been reading your blog with great interest for awhile and I love what you have to say, from random thoughts to work issues to your vacation adventures. I just started my own blog today and I hope it will be as entertaining as yours.
Melissa
PS I LOVE the cake recipe!

 
At 10/31/2008 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

What's so unusual about Tina Fey dancing with Barack Obama?

 
At 11/01/2008 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, I would too.

Connie, *gasp* you mean it's not true? :)

Miss Melissa, I enjoyed your new blog. It's a pleasure to meet another Miss Melissa.

Bulldog, it's no more unusual than Tina Fey running for vice president. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home