web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dollar Toys


Today I went to the Dollar Tree where everything costs one dollar. There wasn't a thing that I needed, yet I bought 30 items. What can I say? It's a gift.

Who was really lucky was Murphy. They had fluffy squeak toys, so I was able to stock up. They won't last long, the yellow bird in the picture is nothing but fluff and rope now, but it makes the Murph so happy. See how pleased he looks when presented with a new toy?


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 8/01/2005 07:17:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Haven't fallen prey to a dollar store yet, but I can't help but lurk the dollar bins in every store!

 
At 8/01/2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Dollar stores are addicting. It's best that you not try one. I became a hopeless addict after only my first visit.

 
At 12/12/2005 11:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it''s fucking gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home