web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dogs and Screens


My screen just keeps getting lovelier and lovelier. First Murph, pictured here, scratched some holes in it. Then, last night, Kelsey came running through the screen at full speed. There is now a nice dog sized hole. *sigh*


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

We used to have to put screen guards up on any screens within reach. UGH.

 
At 8/27/2005 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I may have to do that. And to think that I paid a lot of money to get invisible screens. :(

 
At 8/30/2005 12:43:00 PM, Blogger gemmak said...

Too funny, if a little annoying! heh

 
At 8/30/2005 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm thinking of getting it replaced, but then I wonder, what's the point? It's bound to happen again. Oh well, chasing flies in the house gives Tom Tom something to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home