web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You Can't Get There From Here



This is an elevator at work. Apparently, it only goes down and to the left. (I've had some nightmares like that.)





~ Home

5 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yikes...Spooky!

 
At 8/24/2005 11:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, nice to read your blog. Greeting from germany.

 
At 8/25/2005 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think they had one similar to that at Willy Wonka's candy Factory...I can understand wanting to get out of the hospital, but who would ever want to leave a candy factory?

 
At 8/25/2005 08:09:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hmmm, I wonder if it does 1/2 floors too?

 
At 8/25/2005 05:27:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, what's really spooky is that you can go down or to the left, but you can't come back.

Welcome, Ely. Glad you could visit.

Sarah, if I worked in a chocolate factory, I would be so fat that I wouldn't be able to leave.

Brandy, As a matter of fact, the elevators do stop at half floors. Unfortunately, we only have whole floors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home