web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Flasher Nurse

It was an accident. I swear. I didn't mean to flash the young male patient and his friends.

I was wearing a modest top that snapped up the front. As I walked into the room, my pocket got caught on the door handle. There was a rapid snap, snap, snap sound. I looked down and my top was completely unsnapped and wide open. I was standing there in my bra in front of a bunch of young guys. I did what anyone would do. I gasped, turned around and ran out of the room.

Snapping myself back up, I walked back into the room pretending that nothing had happened. They did the same. I did hear them laughing after I left the room, but that's okay. I was laughing even harder.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You know, a lot of your stories involved misplaced undergarments and flashing. You crack me up!

 
At 8/31/2005 10:13:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

You mean these things don't happen to everyone? :)

 
At 8/31/2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Did you get any phone numbers out of it?

 
At 8/31/2005 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I was so much older than them that they were probably grossed out. I think the old geezers would be more pleased to get a show like that. :)

 
At 8/31/2005 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, maybe I should start doing that every night to entertain the patients. Anything for a laugh. That should help our patient satisfaction surveys, except for the female patients. :)

Jessiepoo, thanks for the complement. It's most appreciated. :)

 
At 8/31/2005 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

So Melissa is a closet exhibitionist ehhh LOL!

 
At 9/01/2005 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Who knew? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home