web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mail Injuries


My dog Kelsey turns into a raving lunatic whenever I go outside to get the mail. Pictured are my injuries in various stages of healing. I try to sneak out when he's not looking, but since he's rarely more than a few inches from me, not much escapes his notice. That's part of his paw in the upper part of the picture. I wish that I could ask him what it is with him and the mail. What did the mail ever do to him?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 10:56:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

That is odd ;-)
But then dogs can be odd. When Tobi, my now five year old black lab mix was a puppy, he used to "attack" me whenever I was naked and in the process of getting dressed. Thank goodness he's gotten past that phase.

 
At 8/10/2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Kelsey also attacks me when I'm naked. I really should get him fixed so that he longer thinks that I'm his bitch.

 
At 8/27/2005 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

My dogs also think the mailman is very bad. Well now that I think about it, he does bring the bills, but he also brings the catalogs and the magazines! I brought in the mail the other day and I must have dropped one envelope because Dar (my big Neufie boy) was happily crunching away on a credit card offer. Thankfully it wasn't my property tax bill! I don't know what makes mail so irresistable!

 
At 8/27/2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I wish that Kelsey only had issues with the mail, but he also has problems with the outside trash can and the newspaper. I have several new scratches on my leg now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home