web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Upside Down Kisses

Hanging upside down by my ankles feels good. It stretches my spine and allows me to exercise without putting pressure on my sorry joints. The only problem is that my dogs, being the opportunists that they are, see it as the perfect time to kiss my face. Sometimes all three of them will be licking me ferociously at the same time. (Not that I mind.)


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 8/14/2005 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You are their personal licking post LOL!

 
At 8/14/2005 05:40:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

In this hot weather, I probably taste nice and salty, too, like a salt lick.

 
At 8/14/2005 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

OHHhhhhh i am soooooooo envious. I would love one of those spine thingys! Of course i wouldn't mind a few wet ones planted on the face either!

 
At 8/14/2005 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, the inversion table is the best thing I ever bought. I had chronic back pain for years before I got the table. Now, I'm pain free and haven't seen a chiropractor since. The wet kisses are just an added bonus :)

 
At 8/27/2005 05:25:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I bought one too and it felt really good until I sprained my ankle several weeks ago. I haven't been able to use it since. It does put a lot of pressure on your ankles:)

 
At 8/27/2005 09:49:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

My ankles are fine, but it still hurts them. I've developed a higher tolerance for ankle pain since I've been using the device.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home