web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Introducing Daisy













My friend, the beautiful Sarah, is in love. Daisy, the world's luckiest Golden Retriever, has been adopted by Sarah. Daisy came from a shelter and how she ended up there, I'll never understand. She is sweet, well-mannered, loves people and other dogs, is house-broken and totally gorgeous.

Daisy probably can't believe that she's allowed on furniture and beds, gets fed baked chicken every night and is totally adored.

(Sarah and her four dogs, Heidi, Jesse, Dar (Darth Vadar) and Daisy came to visit today. Four of our combined seven dogs went in the pond, but I was only able to get a picture of three dogs in the pond and I was lucky to get that. )


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 11:05:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Nice to hear that Daisy has found a good home! She's gorgeous and looks every bit sweet and intelligent and huggable.

 
At 8/13/2005 11:52:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

She's beautiful. (And so's Daisy.)

 
At 8/14/2005 05:38:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I completely agree with both of you.

 
At 8/27/2005 05:39:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Daisy is a wonderful girl! She is adapting well to the life of leisure. She is happy all the time and loves everyone, and of course everyone loves her! She loves to swim and play ball and run in the sprinklers and get tummy rubs. I am so happy to have her here with us!
Sometimes I look at her and see a little of my sweet Baby, who I miss so much. Like this morning when she stole my toast off the breakfast nook and was happily munching away when I came back in with the newspaper (she saved me the soy milk). She had already had a nice breakfast of kibble mixed with ground sirloin! I guess maybe she didn't get enough food before she came to me (she was a littlt thin) so I made her some eggs to go with her toast! You only live once!

 
At 8/27/2005 09:51:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You're both lucky. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home