web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ever Wonder Why Dogs Bite? (Part 2)

You are ruining what self-esteem I have left.

If I had hands I'd strangle you.

Very Funny. You come up with that yourself?

You're going to embalm me when I'm dead aren't you.

Look, I'm barely a dog. I have enough issues without you dressing me up as a cheetah.
What is wrong with you? Seriously. Did you not get enough love as a child? Is your life so devoid of meaning that you think dressing me as a flower is a form of caring? I hope the house gets burgled tonight.
And I thought the bunny suit was bad. What am I now? A dogglebee? Please stop. Please.

I give you everything that I have to give and you still wish I was a Dalmation.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 04:24:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I want the dog in the tropical fish shirt!

 
At 10/01/2005 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Too bad they don't make it for pussies. Do you ever dress up your cats? :)

 
At 10/02/2005 01:44:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

OK Melissa, you should get some hits on that comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home