web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Clock Fall


This happened in the middle of the night. We're supposed to turn the clocks back in the Fall. This clock must have gotten confused and thought that it was Fall down, not Fall back.

It landed on a dog bed, I don't know if anyone was on the bed at the time, but Murphy is giving the bed a wide birth when he must walk past it.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Leave it--maybe in spring it will jump back up ;)

 
At 10/31/2005 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol! Too late, it's already in the trash can. The little hands fell off. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home