web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Copper Cure


My mother gave me this copper bracelet for Thanksgiving. What, doesn't everybody exchange presents for Thanksgiving? Anyway, she thought that it might help the arthritis in my hips. I tested it out and I must say that it did indeed help. The bracelet digs into my wrist and causes so much pain that it distracts me from the pain in my hip. For once, an arthritis cure that really works.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 02:32:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

That is really funny. You should totally write in to the manufacturer with your testimonial :)

 
At 11/27/2005 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Grin!

 
At 11/28/2005 12:17:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks. I wonder what they would be willing to pay me for my testimonial?

 
At 11/28/2005 09:55:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Could you try wearing around your ankle when you have a headache?

 
At 11/29/2005 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I don't see why that wouldn't work too.

 
At 11/20/2009 03:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home