web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Poster Girl


My picture is on a poster at work. I've been a little forgetful lately, but I'm reasonably sure that I never signed a release. I would also like to know where my royalty check is.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 09:44:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oooh, you are famous. I know a famous person. ooooooooh

 
At 11/25/2005 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

What is that bullshit on the sign about "we have fun"? I'm sure that wasn't written by the nurses who actually work on the floor. Nice photo of you though:)

 
At 11/26/2005 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Brandy, should I send you my autograph? :)

Sarah, I think the having fun part is funny too. Just because we smiled for the camera doesn't mean that we're having fun. (You do realize that I'm the old blonde in the picture, not the young one? The young one went on to other things.)

 
At 11/26/2005 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

At least you were able to keep your clothes on!

 
At 11/27/2005 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm sure that everyone is glad of that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home