web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dog Vomit


Dear Kelsey,

It's not your fault that you got sick last night. It's happened to me too and I know how awful it is. But was it really necessary to vomit on the bed?When you started heaving, I tried to gently push you off the bed, but you refused to budge. You do realize that it's your bed too?


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 02:32:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oh, poor puppy. I hope all is well soon.

 
At 11/27/2005 10:25:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Me too. Get better soon, Kelsey. And next time, please puke on the floor. It's easier to clean up.

 
At 11/28/2005 12:00:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Lay down with dogs,
wake up with...
dirty sheets? :)

Sick as a dog isn't just an expression. Hope he feels better.

 
At 11/28/2005 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, everyone. Kelsey is fine. My dogs often throw up and then minutes later, they're fine again. Maybe I should stop bringing them home leftover patient food for treats. Unlike me and the patients, the dogs love hospital food.

 
At 11/28/2005 09:56:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You feed your dogs hospital food!!

 
At 11/28/2005 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

They get so tired of my baked chicken and hamburger that for them, it's a special treat.

 
At 11/28/2005 08:25:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Uh, thanks, but I think not. Sometimes it's best to remain ignorant. (There's a germ phobe in me fighting to get out. I don't want to give it any ammunition.) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home