web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Life

Believe in yourself

Share a joke with friends

Remain calm...even when it seems hopeless

Always try to help a friend in need



Be weird whenever you have the chance


Be brave... but it's okay to be afraid sometimes


Study hard


Don't be overly concerned with your weight, it's just a number


Meet new people even if they look different to you


Take lots of naps


Don't waste food


Relax


Try to have a little fun each day. It's important.


Work together as a team


Fall in love with someone


Express yourself creatively


Be conscious of your appearance


Love someone with all of your heart


Share with friends


Watch your step

It will get better


Hold onto good friends; they are few and far between


Close your eyes and smile at least once a day

Thanks, Sarah


~ Home

8 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 12:51:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

LOL! Good one, Sarah! (You should have put this on your blog.) ;)

 
At 11/30/2005 07:53:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks dk, but I am now and will remain blogless. I am hopelessly lazy, have poor time management skills, am fairly computer illiterate (note, it has been several months and I have yet to even create a profile...and I know you have checked), I am not photogenic, I have no talent for photography, and no one really wants to hear endless stories about my dogs.
My life is about as boring as is humanly possible for someone who walks, talks can form complete (sometimes) sentences and holds down a job (often 2) which require critial thinking, medicine, chemistry, pharmacology and math skills. I am merely lucky enough to have a couple of friends who forward me amusing blog material, which I much prefer to forward to Melissa to use. Thank you for your consideration:)

 
At 11/30/2005 08:19:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I love this so much. The painting cat, the dog riding the dog, so much!!!

 
At 11/30/2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Thank you for this - it is really cute without being gag-kinda cute!

 
At 12/01/2005 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, you forgot the hardest skill of all, dealing with all of the a.h. people and remaining pleasant and smiling.

Dave, R2KS and Karen, I'm glad that you liked it as much as I did. My favorite was the dog with separation anxiety who tore up the house. I so know what that's like.

 
At 12/01/2005 03:19:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

AAwwwww, well if they are not the sweetest photos! The zebras are my favorite. I love all of them though!

 
At 12/02/2005 05:39:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

"My favorite was the dog with separation anxiety who tore up the house. I so know what that's like."

Really? How often do you tear up the house? ;)

 
At 12/03/2005 01:13:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Every time I get separation anxiety. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home