web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dublin After Sundown







~ Home

4 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Very picturesque :o)
Did you bring back anything, ie handbags or clothing etc. Anything good in duty free?

 
At 5/21/2006 07:18:00 AM, Blogger Irene said...

Beautiful!

Going back a post, you and Murph are in my thoughts. Went through it all with my cat last year at this time. Cried when someone just looked at me!

Going back to the Dove Bars. This year we did not get a choice, all just milk chocolate. The big upset was that us Aides did not get a letter of thanks or a bar. Major faux pas on the part of our somewhat new administrator. We are wondering who he thinks does most of the work to get the things ready for Open House!

 
At 5/22/2006 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I hope Murph is doing better.I must say I'm a bt jealous, though. Murph eats better than I do!

I still can't get over how green everything is in Ireland. It would be wonderful to garden there.

BTW, you didn't marry one of those Trinity grads while you were there, did you? I guess not, or you would have mentioned it. :)

 
At 5/22/2006 01:42:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, I bought very little. It was a challenge to find anything that I wanted. To me, woolens are just moth food.

Irene, sorry about the Dove bar debacle. Somebody needs to educate the new educator.

Gary, now I remember what I forgot to do while I was in Ireland, get married. Darn, how could I forget that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home