web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Theirs And Mine

The boys got to visit their granddogs today. Of course they were excited and running in circles when I opened the door to the garage. They then ran straight for my car and started jumping against it with their claws.

The boys have their own car, a station wagon, and if they want to scratch it, I don't care. It's their business if they want to ride around in a scratched car, but I want them to leave my car alone. Is that too much to ask?


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 9/24/2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Gosh - they are cute aren't they? :-)

Murph is looking good - glad to see that.

 
At 9/24/2006 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

awwwwwwwww!! They are beautiful... how bad did they scratch your car? Hope not too bad.

 
At 9/25/2006 04:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you drink that whole case of beer?

 
At 9/25/2006 05:58:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Are the dogs Sam Adams fans?

 
At 9/26/2006 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Karen.

Madwag, it's not too obvious.

Connie, I didn't even drink one bottle and neither did the boys, even though they had plenty of opportunity.

Alan, they've never had it. They wanted to bring a little gift to their granddogs.

 
At 9/26/2006 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww, look they're smiling :o)

 
At 9/27/2006 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Of course they're smiling. They're happy dogs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home