web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, December 11, 2006

It's A ...Baby


My neighbor recently had a big party and draped across her garage door a banner that read, "It's a boy." She wasn't pregnant, as far as I know, but she has a married daughter, so, I figured the daughter had a baby.

There is just one problem. Four weeks earlier there was another big party and that time there was an "It's a girl" banner on the garage. I didn't take a picture that time because, who cares? Now, it's a mystery.

So, what is going on? My neighbor has no other children. Were they twins born a month apart?
Did they get the sex wrong and realizing their mistake, decide to have another party to get boy stuff, instead of frilly, pink girl stuff?


~ Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home