web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Mummy



I just hate it when I go for a break, come back and find this. No, the patient wasn't dead, but how was I supposed to know that? Wrapped up like a mummy, he sure looked dead. Serves him right that he got poked to see if he was still alive.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 01:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always scared me when I found one of my cats under the blankets like that. How can they live with so little oxygen?

 
At 12/10/2006 05:38:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

My parent's cats used to do that. When sitting on the bed you had to be careful not to sit on a lump. Cats must not have issues with claustrophobia.

 
At 12/10/2006 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

So who wrapped up the patient like that?

 
At 12/10/2006 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yikes, they're lucky they didn't end up in the morgue!

 
At 12/11/2006 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Karen, the patient did that to himself. Some people like to do that and scare their nurse.

Michelle, that would show him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home