web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Six Weird Things

I've been tagged by Madwag with a meme.

"According to the rules...Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

1. I dance around the house like a ballerina. The house is my stage and the dogs, when they're not getting kicked, are my audience.

2. I speak with a slight English accent. I've been in America since I was three, but I can't entirely get rid of it.

3. I'm good at digging. I can swing a pick-axe with the best of them.

4. I'm afraid of dogs, not my own, but strange dogs.

5. I'm good at sleeping. If it was an Olympic event, I could win the gold.

6. I lick and suck my wounds.

7. When eating chocolates or candy bars, I eat off all of the chocolate on the outside before eating the middle. This doesn't apply if there is a liquid center. Then, I suck out the liquid and eat the chocolate shell last.

8. I like to hang upside down by my ankles.

9. I laugh at inappropriate times and think things are funny that no one else does.

10. It's not a coincindence that my dogs all have long blonde fur.

Oops, that's ten, isn't it. I'm so weird that I couldn't stop at six. Tag yourself if you want to play too.


~ Home

9 Comments:

At 12/08/2006 07:53:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Now I know why your neighbors have a telescope. They are fans of the ballet. :)

 
At 12/08/2006 08:12:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

he he he....love it!

did you ever find out what happened to the bees in your garden?

 
At 12/08/2006 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gary, either that or they gathering evidence to later blackmail me with.

Madwag, it will forever remain a mystery.

 
At 12/08/2006 12:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could probably think of about 15 or 20 weird things about myself right off the top of my head.

 
At 12/08/2006 01:13:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Feel free to blog about them, Connie, and join in the fun. You may do it here since you don't have a blog.

 
At 12/09/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Good list. I was tagged too, but I'm still trying to come up with mine. I asked Annette, but she says I'm just too normal. I'll keep working on it though.

 
At 12/10/2006 05:29:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, if you're that normal, what are you doing reading my blog? :)

 
At 12/10/2006 08:24:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Researching material for the new video, "Nurses Gone Weird".

 
At 12/10/2006 08:55:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Well, in that case, you're in the right spot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home