web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Garden Shot


This is my garden as of 30 minutes ago. It was over a 100 degrees today. Normally, I would complain about that, but today I didn't mind. This was my first day of wearing shorts and sandals this year and it felt so good. It's nice to have a day that doesn't suck.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 4/27/2007 07:57:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

You are making me very jealous. :)

 
At 4/27/2007 08:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Do you maintain your garden or do you have a gardener?

 
At 4/28/2007 08:10:00 AM, Blogger My Heart On My Sleeve said...

What Gary said. Also very homesick, but I don't miss the Santa Annas.

 
At 4/28/2007 09:12:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

The garden is beautiful. I too am jealous of the hot weather. I'm getting tired of walking out the door every morning into the cold and rain. (I just heard the furnace kick on.) Maybe by August we'll hit the 70's.

 
At 4/29/2007 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gary, for once it's your turn to be jealous. :)

Karen, gardeners take care of the lawn, I do the rest.

My heart, there are few things as bad as the Santa Anas.

Alan, when it's been hot here for weeks in a row, I will be jealous of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home