web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Needed New Glasses Anyway


Look at this little sweetheart. Could she really be responsible for what happened to my glasses?


Connie, can you fix these?


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 4/28/2007 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are beyond even my amazing capabilities. Looks like they are ready for the big optical shop in the sky. She probably chewed on them because they smell like you. Keep the new ones in a hard case on a high shelf :)

 
At 4/28/2007 07:13:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I think we should blame aliens.

 
At 4/29/2007 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Connie, I went through two or three pairs of glasses with Kelsey before I learned that trick.

Lisa, it could have been aliens. I have no proof that it was MacKenzie, although I could have the teeth marks sent to a crime lab for analysis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home