web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Shift To The Right

Everything on my computer screen has shifted to the right, leaving a two inch black space on the left side. Unfortunately, with so many boxes that need to be clicked out of view, it's extremely difficult to use the computer. I can guess where the boxes are and if I'm right, it's great. If I'm wrong, then new unwanted pages open up and there is no easy way to close them.

It may be a coincidence, but I let my boyfriend clean up my computer because it had become extremely slow. It's now working fast again, but has shifted to the right. Help!

Note: My computer shifted to the left all by itself and is fine now. I'm delighted, but what happened?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 7/02/2007 04:13:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

sounds to me like your display settings were off, or your monitor settings were.. Normally those things don't fix themselves,though.:)

 
At 7/02/2007 06:51:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Maybe I have a very smart computer that can fix things like that. :)

 
At 7/02/2007 07:47:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Is your boyfriend a Republican?

Also, You've been nominated for an illustrious "Thinking Blogger" award. Please see my alternate blog for details.

 
At 7/02/2007 08:41:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

No, he's a bleeding heart liberal like me. I don't do Republicans. :)

Thank you for the honor. A thinking blonde? Who would have thought?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home