web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Angry Wet Dog

I don't know what the big deal was. It was over a hundred degrees. A bath should have felt good.







Georgie was so mad that he refused to sit on the couch with me afterwards.






~ Home

7 Comments:

At 5/19/2008 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Mahala said...

Awww! They do get mad and pout, I know mine do. I heard about the killer heat wave out there, it sounds brutal.. and it's only May.

 
At 5/19/2008 05:34:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Maybe he didn't want to get your couch wet. :)

 
At 5/20/2008 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

awwwwwwwww... poor Georgie. My dog hates baths too... and he is supposed to like water :o/

 
At 5/21/2008 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mahala, now it's cold, or at least it feels cold. The temp is in the 70's.

Lisa, how thoughtful of Georgie. Too bad that MacKensie doesn't do the same.

Madwag, it is strange how much water dogs despise baths.

 
At 5/21/2008 02:40:00 PM, Blogger SummerAnytime said...

Hi Melissa,My name is Becky, I'm a nursing student and enjoy reading your blogs.You have a beautiful yard and I love your pond;have you ever had racoons eat your koy fish? All mine got eaten last night.

 
At 5/22/2008 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Becky. I've never seen a racoon here, but I am familiar with disappearing fish. Sorry about your fish.

 
At 11/17/2009 01:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home