web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Current Cheesecake

Sarah says that her photos in the previous post are out of date. This is a current photo. (In case you are wondering, they are real.)


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 5/15/2008 07:02:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought cougars were territorial, but you two seem to get along really well ;)

 
At 5/17/2008 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Our territories are separate and well-defined. We have nothing to fight over. :)

 
At 5/19/2008 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, Melissa! That is so NOT the comment I expected to read. I think if you were a man you would be one of those boob crazy guys! TMI!

Connie, why do you think we are cougars? As I understand it, that means we are out chasing younger booty. I have absolutely no desire to ever chase, train, or support any youngster, and Melissa certainly cannot be bothered by such nonsense. Dogs are better company.

 
At 5/22/2008 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah, I seem to have upset you, and for that I apologize. The comment was meant to flatter, not offend. You see, in my wee little brain, a cougar is simply a more mature version of a fox, and you two are really gorgeous creatures. Fact is, Melissa is even more beautiful today than she was in high school.

 
At 5/22/2008 05:27:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

No offense taken, I guess there are multiple definitions of cougars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home