web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Creative Parking Solution

This is one way to park two vehicles in a too small garage.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 5/18/2008 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

So when did you get the pickup? Is that Lindsay's Ferrari? Just kidding.

Actually, I'm amazed that someone in Arkansas actually owns a Ferrari.

 
At 5/18/2008 03:57:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

I could give two shitz less about the F-150. They're a dime a dozen. But, killing a Ferrari is a capital crime.

 
At 5/18/2008 04:29:00 PM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Who has done this terrible thing?

 
At 5/18/2008 06:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan, You appear to be very small minded. People like yourself make the world a better place(sarcasm)

 
At 5/18/2008 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, lol. I didn't do quite that much damage to Lindsay's car, but it does remind me of my parking skills.

Bulldog, yeah, that was a crime against nature.

Zippiknits, I don't know. That was just a photo that someone sent me.

Anon, Alan didn't mean any harm. People like to make fun of California and Arkansa. I think they're just jealous. :)

 
At 5/20/2008 07:01:00 PM, Blogger undergrad RN said...

Ah, yes. The fun part is my parents own an identical truck (including rims!), which is on loan to me at the moment. I forwarded my dad this pic from Snopes and included a lengthy apology. The resulting cataclysmic fury was soooo worth it :D

 
At 5/21/2008 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Undergrad, hopefully your dad has recovered from the shock. How is his cardio-vascular system? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home