web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Icky Thing On The Stairs


I was coming down the stairs this morning and saw this thing lying on a step. It was a piece of tape stuck to a cotton ball and there was a speck of blood on it. It must have gotten stuck on me at the hospital and I tracked it in the house. Did it come off the HIV patient or just one of the other patients with various blood-borne diseases? Oh well, it could have been worse. At least I didn't find it in bed with me.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

If your blog can be traced to your address you're going to find the hazmat team at your house with their yellow tape and moonsuits when you get home one day!

 
At 1/06/2006 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

They'll need to make their first stop at the hospital.

 
At 1/06/2006 03:36:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Surely there could be something safer you could, maybe a stunt woman!

 
At 1/06/2006 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

i left out "could be doing" LOL, oh boy and it's only early here...i have a loooooooong day ahead!

 
At 1/07/2006 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

That is worse than dog poop.

 
At 1/07/2006 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, I like danger, I thrive on it, I eat danger for breakfast. *cough*

R2Ks, that depends upon whether it's my dog's poop or some unknown dog's poop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home