web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Paths To Me

Stat Counter is one of my favorite toys and everyday I check it to see what people were looking for when they found me. Of course, the funnier ones I write down. Here's my current list:

Taking turns modeling nude (Not in my Blog.)

Help for cleanaholics (Boy, did you get the wrong blog.)

Penis worshipping women (This just had to be a search by a guy.)

Miss nude (You wish.)

Trained husband (I wish.)

What does Melissa mean? (Hell if I know.)

Strangling Blondes (Does he want to strangle one or be strangled by one?)

Never wear panties (Well, it would cut down on the laundry.)

Barefoot Melissa (Okay, you got the right place. I hate shoes.)

We held him penis naked boy (Huh?!!!)

Pee slit catheterize (My language is less blunt, but yes, I do this.)

Melissa hot (This person got a post on brush fires, which I imagined was disappointing, but several hours later he came back and read it again.)

Condom catheter movie (Does someone really want to see a movie about this?)

Extra veins growing in my penis (Ewww)

Naked humiliation town public flogging (Is this someone's secret fantasy?)

Sweet frilly panties (Sorry, I don't do frilly.)

Scaly peeling penis (Uh, maybe you should see a doctor, like right away.)

Why Melissa smells so bad (Hey, you do my job and see how you smell.)

Raisin anal ants (I'm glad that I only have ordinary ants in my house.)

You see my fur keeps me warm. Your sweaters only serve to insult me. (Okay, okay. You don't have to wear the sweater. Geeez.)

Lost control of her bowels pants (I thought we agreed not to talk about that.)


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 1/01/2006 05:52:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm scared of the dude looking for the condom catheter movie. Really.

Happy New Year!

 
At 1/02/2006 02:20:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Roflmao @ "looking for extra veins in my penis"....what the..LOL!

 
At 1/03/2006 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

R2ks, I'm scared of the guy who is looking to strangle or be strangled by a blonde.

Michelle, I thought that one was funny too. I'll have to start paying more attention to that when I catheterize men.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home