web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Neighborhood Feud


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

That is hilarious! My adjacent neighbors are great. However, there are a few down the street that are deserving such yard work,

 
At 7/16/2006 07:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an idea for your next blog entry. Might seem strange coming from someone you don't know but how does a fifty year old stay so slim and lovely? This is coming from a forty year old and I am quite envious! Thanks! (Something other than good metabolism, please)

 
At 7/16/2006 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, I have no need for such a topiary either. But I'm going to remember it for the future, just in case.

Karen H., you got it. Thanks for the complement.

 
At 7/17/2006 09:27:00 AM, Blogger beajerry said...

That is priceless!gi

 
At 7/17/2006 08:06:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Beajerry, it's too bad that we can't grow one on the hospital grounds, facing the entrance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home