web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Where It All Happens

Alan, of I Don't Care About Apathy, wants to see where everyone does their blogging. So, this is where it all happens at my house. I work in a corner of the kitchen underneath the spice rack. Living alone, there are other places I could do this, such as a spare bedroom or loft, but none are better. I can cook and blog at the same time.


The photo below was taken a little over a year ago. Not much has changed, except that the dictionary is back further on the table now. I'm taking more chances with my spelling. That's my idea of living dangerously.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 08:16:00 AM, Blogger beajerry said...

I was going to make a joke about "spicy posts", but thought better of it :)

 
At 10/23/2006 09:31:00 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Bikini blogging! Yay!

 
At 10/23/2006 03:45:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Now I see why your neighbors bought a telescope. LOL. I always say if you got it, flaunt it.

 
At 10/23/2006 04:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are fifty? What are you diet secrets. Please post them! You look great~

 
At 10/23/2006 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I think Bryan said it best.

 
At 10/24/2006 08:30:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hey, Beajerry, it's me you're talking to. Don't be shy.

Bryan, I aim to please.

Gary, I'm sure they are sick of seeing me in bathing suits. I feel the same way about them.

Anon, I just eat a healthy diet, exercise, get lots of sleep and carefully chose the right parents.

Alan, so what next do you have planned for all of us?

 
At 10/26/2006 08:42:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Speedo blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home