web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, July 30, 2007

A Dog And A Naked Lady

This is T.J., short for Tug Boat, Jr. He belongs to my boyfriend, Lindsay. He doesn't usually wear clothes, but he got a bad spider bite on his chest and needs to keep it clean and dry. I think he looks cute in a t-shirt. This is a naked lady in my parent's backyard. It's called that because the flower stalk comes out of the ground first and not until it's finished blooming, do the leaves come out. If other plants aren't around, it looks naked all by itself in the dirt.



~ Home

4 Comments:

At 7/31/2007 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, he's so cute. He kinda looks like a darker version of Murphy. How long does he have to run around in a shirt?

 
At 7/31/2007 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

He does remind me of Murph. I don't know how long he will need the shirt, but he looks so cute that he may have to wear it longer than he needs to.

 
At 8/01/2007 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hope all goes well with the dog,looks real cool in t-shirt.liked the flowers nice pic's.
Wish you all the best

 
At 8/02/2007 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Zingtrial, T.J. is doing much better. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home