web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

This is an untitled post. Why is that, you ask? It's because Blogger won't let me type in a title in the title box.

Last night, I wrote a post about bikini shopping and when the post was finished, I tried to add a title. It wouldn't let me. I decided to save it and wait until morning to see if the problem would go away by itself. It didn't.

I'm tired of looking at the poop-like substance on a plate from the previous post, I have another post ready to go, so I decided to publish it as is, without a proper title. Blogger wouldn't let me. There is no longer a "publish post" button for saved posts. What good is it to save a work in progress if it's not possible to later post it?

Is anyone else having this problem?


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 7/08/2007 03:17:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Hi Melissa, I have the same problem as well. I found that by hitting the tab key repeatedly, the cursor eventually lands on the title textbox.

 
At 7/08/2007 03:18:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Bikini shopping sounds much more interesting than poop on a plate.

 
At 7/08/2007 03:56:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, I'll keep trying then, if it will allow me to post a saved post. I even included a photo for people's amusement.

 
At 7/08/2007 07:27:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I had that problem, too.

 
At 7/08/2007 09:00:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

With enough attempts, I finally was able to write a title. I had to cut and paste the saved post to a new page and download another photo in order to post the bikini story. The spacing was off, but it won't let me edit it. I hope that this gets fixed soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home