web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Poor Kelsey

Kelsey had to go to the vet to have a tiny growth removed from the top of his head. This is how how he was returned to me.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 8/04/2007 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

crikey!!! OUCH :o(

 
At 8/05/2007 10:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! A tiny growth? Did they find more once they gave Kelsey a haircut?

Are those sutures, staples, or barbed wire in her head? Yikes!

 
At 8/06/2007 10:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby! That scar's gonna be huge. Did you take him to a vet or a butcher?

 
At 8/06/2007 05:01:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

It's amazing what they can do with a little bailing wire.

 
At 8/06/2007 06:11:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Madwag, that's what Kelsey's saying.

Il nurse, I don't know why the vet did that to him. I'm waiting for the biopsy report. If it was just a cyst, I'll be both relieved and angry.

Connie, I thought it was a vet; maybe I should have read the sign more carefully.

Alan, maybe I can repair some fencing when Kelsey is done with it.

 
At 8/08/2007 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

oh my God. How is he acting? I bet that itches like hell. Any report back yet?

 
At 8/09/2007 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, Kelsey his rubbing the top of his head on the furniture. He probably has no idea what happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home