web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mystery Margarine



I thought that I was losing my mind again. There was a carton of margarine in the refrigerator and I knew for a fact that I had not bought it. I live alone, so no one else could have put it there.

I brooded over it for a few days. Why would someone break into my house and put a carton of margarine in the fridge?

One day I was moving stuff around in the fridge and picked up the carton of margarine. It didn't feel right. I opened it and found ham. Then I remembered. My mom had given me the container of ham the last time I visited. I wonder how long it will be until I forget my name.


~ Home

8 Comments:

At 3/06/2008 04:05:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Oh Oh, You're low on beer.

 
At 3/06/2008 05:31:00 AM, Blogger Mahala said...

LOL! I hate when I start having those "It's finally happened, I've finally lost my mind" conversations with myself.

Hang in there :)

 
At 3/06/2008 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty soon, you'll be able to hide your own Easter eggs :)

 
At 3/06/2008 08:29:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

I forget what that means. ;)

 
At 3/07/2008 03:18:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

If you forget your name, let us know and we'll remind you. :)

 
At 3/09/2008 09:21:00 AM, Blogger Jack said...

You had to think it over for a few day? LoL

 
At 3/09/2008 07:40:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, not any more. :)

Connie, oh good, just in time for Easter.

Dave, forget what? I forget what we were talking about.

Lisa, I think that's what driver's licenses are for.

Bulldog, it only bothered me when I opened the refrigerator. As soon as I closed the door, I forgot about it.

 
At 3/09/2008 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mahala, just wait until you reach menopause. It just keeps getting worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home