web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)

This is a commercial, sort of, but it's so cute, I can't resist sharing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 8/16/2008 08:29:00 AM, Blogger Jack said...

You loved it enough to post it four times, I guess. LOL

It is strangely uplifting. I would do a silly dance if I could go to all those places.

 
At 8/16/2008 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I tried to put the video on my Blog OVER a week ago. I must have tried four times and gave up. Now, all of a sudden, the videos show up. I did some deleting to get it down to a more appropriate one post.

I still love the video and watch it several times a day.

 
At 8/17/2008 09:34:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

That is too cool! For awhile, I watched as people gathered around Matt to dance, then I started to pay attention to *how* the people were dancing. Some of them are so funny... The guy at the DMZ is hilarious.

Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8/17/2008 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, the background dancers are funny. I wonder if the people would have danced more conventionally if there had been music playing. We heard music, but they heard silence.

 
At 8/17/2008 01:07:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Very cool. Wish I had the time and money to travel that much.

 
At 8/20/2008 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It is possible to do what Matt did. He quit his job and traveled very cheaply on his savings. But, he isn't a family man with the same obligations as you. Read his website to find out how he did it. :)

 
At 12/10/2008 02:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans can be so cute when they're not killing each other or despoiling the planet...

I wish they knew that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home